Monday, March 5, 2012

A great favor idea!

I haven't come up with a pattern or a "how to" but I got a nice little gift in the mail from a writing group I belong to, the other day.  It's a postcard, about a 4" x 6" card with a congratulations on my first year anniversary with the group and a calendar attached to the other side, starting in March, with the anniversary date circled.

This got me to thinking, it would be easy to design a postcard of this nature and have the design printed on the cheap  through a website like VistaPrint, then attach my own calendar with our wedding date marked.  It may even come in handy as a "save the date" sort of reminder!

I will come up with an idea and send it along in a later posting, as well as instructions!

I am also going to share instructions for the paper flowers I started creating, soon.  I got the idea from another blog, but have added my own touches, and they are just so much fun!

Until next time!  Keep your eyes peeled for beauty in the daily things!

No comments:

Post a Comment